What Chelsea does to get homes SOLD
As a professional Seller’s representative, Chelsea performs the following services with every home she sells:
- Research market activity and current competition in the seller’s neighborhood – in particular, review the recently sold comparable homes and assess the currently active competing homes.
- Conduct an initial professional consultation to determine the seller’s specific needs, wants and goals.
- Make recommendations on pricing, positioning and conditioning that will ensure a timely sale for the best possible price.
- Ensure that the home is advertised using the most current and effective marketing techniques.
- Market the home as “Coming Soon”, targeted to the most likely buyers for the property using advanced online marketing techniques.
- Share the feedback from each showing with the Seller.
- Frequently re-evaluate the property’s positioning in the market with respect to pricing, condition and market activity/competition.
- Be students of the market: understand the trends and issues in the current local and national real estate markets.
- Be students of the industry: understand the trends, developments and innovations in financing, marketing and technology affecting Tucson real estate.
- Provide professional representation for the Seller in negotiation with the Buyer.
- Facilitate and coordinate all escrow activities, between contract acceptance and close of escrow, to ensure a timely and successful close.
Chelsea does more– that means she is with you through every step of the transaction!
Contact us today for more information about how Chelsea can sell your home in a timely manner for the best possible price.